"We will not hide them from their children; we will tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done."
Psalm 78:4 NRV
We know the early childhood years are very special because children make such great developmental strides and become increasingly independent. In recognition of the crucial importance of these early years, we strive to create a program that is personalized to meet the needs of the whole child. The lessons developed by each teacher cover all areas of importance to the child’s; social/emotional, physical, spiritual, cognitive, and creative growth.We believe that play is the framework for learning and essential to healthy development. Based on consistent research in early childhood development we are committed to providing opportunities of play that:
- Encourage children to interact socially
- Give children opportunities to solve problems
- Helps them discover what they can do
- Inspires them to express themselves and use their creativity and imagination
- Enhance development of individuality, independence, and self‐confidence
- Create a curriculum to the child's interest that support opportunities which challenge/strengthen their ability to think and learn.
- Structure classrooms that enables us to allow each child to have meaningful learning experiences.
"A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart!"